I am sooo excited to announce that we are looking for new inspiring crafters to join our creative design team!
Ideally we ask that you be an active blogger and be willing to commit to creating art for each fortnight challenge and New release weeks and post it on your blog. We are asking for an initial six month term with possibility of extension.
We’re also looking for Guest Designers who can commit to joining our team for a month at some point during 2014, to help promote Paperbabe Stamps products available from our online stop.
If you’re not familiar go take a look, these are the products you would be working with as a member of our design team.
Have a read through the requirements and the benefits and get in touch by the 23th July 2014 if you are interested. Don’t be shy! If you have any questions then email me.
- You must have an active blog and be prepared to link to Paperbabe Stamps for products used where applicable.
- Of course you should be able to take clear photos of your projects we want to see your wonderful creations clearly.
- You will be expected to post a minimum of three projects per month using mainly Paperbabe Stamps products(a combination of challenge examples and new releases)
- You must be prepared to have your project photo’s used on our Facebook, Pinterest page and on any Paperbabe Stamps galleries in use.
- You must be prepared to promote Paperbabe Stamps from your blog, facebook profile & forums etc.
- You must be prepared to design and take part in our fun challenges.
- You must create original pieces of work for Paperbabe Stamps even if combined with other challenges.
- Upload DT blog posts to the Paperbabe Stamps DT blog and your own blog, linking to the product pages for products used in your projects (I can help if you get lost!)
- GUEST DESIGNERS -We are looking for crafters who would like to take part during new releases to preview and pick one stamp or set to work with during that month. (one release day & one challenge day)
- I'm looking for one or more of the following types of projects: art journals, altered art, scrapbooking, card making and jewellery making, in fact anything papercrafting that involves stamps.
- If you are successful then we will wish to share a profile of you on the design team blog to introduce you!
- Your projects will be shared on various online social media platforms.
- Sneak peeks of New products before they are released.
- Regular design team packages including all the new releases during your term.
- Discount on all orders at Paperbabe Stamps during your term.
- If you choose your projects can be displayed at top craft shows & events!
- A Design Team Blog Button for your blog!
- Exposure on the store blog, our facebook page and website.
- The chance to be challenged to try something new!
SO... Ready to apply?
Email me with the statement PBS DT Submission in the subject line... by 23th July 2014 midnight BST with:
- An introduction telling me about yourself to include
- where you are from,
- what sort of crafting you love most
- what you would like to try
- a link to your blog and any online galleries you upload your projects to
- details of any forums you are a member of
- details of any other designs teams you are currently on or have been on within the last 12 months.
- Photos of three of your favourite projects
- Tell us why you’d like to be on this design team
We expect the challenge to go live 15 August 2014.
Good Luck and Have a wonderfully creative day
Looking forward to seeing your application