Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Introducing Paperbabe Stamps Bottle Of Stamp Set, stencils and Substrates...

My post is pretty late today, trying to organise a house move is tiring. 
This months release is a super fun bottle theme. 


The idea is there is a main bottle with various tops to suit a number of celebratory situations. Fill them with magic or potions, a love note or perfume, I'm sure all the fun sentiments will help stir your imagination.
Here's a little sample of possible variations on the one bottle.

The Details:
  • Bottle Of Stamp Set will be available for purchase on Fri 21st October.
  • The stamp set will retail at £14.00
  • Bottle of has a total of 40 images, a bottle outline, bottle solid with shine, a bottle fill image and a faux mercury glass texture image. There are six options for the bottle tops, or the additional stamp to leave it open. There's a plume of smoke outline a solid for a fun addition. A chain image that can be stamped continuously and 11 sentiments that will fit in either of the two label images.
Bottle of MDF substrates kit

To complement the bottle of stamp set I have designed this mdf substrates kit with plenty of extras to make six bottles with various tops. The only addition you will need to add to the kit is adhesive, any good pva will work and of course your art supplies.
The atomiser can sit quite steadily by having the curve under the lid and the oval atomizer bulb.
I've included small oval spacers to help with layering and adhering placements. One of the small ovals is under the crown stopper.

The Details:

  • MDF Bottle of Media Blanks kit will be available for purchase on Fri 21st October.
  • The kit will retail at £7.99
  • The Bottle of mdf kit has plenty of pre-cut pieces, to make up six bottles with various tops. They have been designed to coordinate with the Bottle of stamp set. The MDF is 3mm thick.
I also designed coordinating stencils, that can be used as a mask too, for helping to mask your bottle when doing backgrounds, or inking around the edges. There are two stencils, one with the smoke plume and the other with the bottle, lip and crackle effect.

Now on to my sample, just one today, my time is spread too thin right now...
I imagined a bottle of fairy dust would be a fab card for any magical occasion.
I stamped the outline bottle first, then the crown top and ornate label, I've coloured the whole image in using copic markers.
I've gone over the pink with wink of stella as all fairy dust sparkles.
I've used a white coloured pencil, and added dots with my posca pen to add the swirl of magic around the bottle. The base card I've added a sparkle tape to the edges before adding the image on dimensional adhesive.

Now you've seen my sparkly fairy dusting why not visit the rest of the amazing team's fabulous projects...


Thank you very much for stopping by,
I hope you will return tomorrow to see even more bottle of inspiration!!!

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim & the Team x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim