Friday, 21 October 2016

New Release is now available in the Shop!!!

Thank you for all you wonderful comments and delight at the new release, you'll be pleased to know they are now listed for you to enjoy...

So here they are...
click the pictures to take you to their individual listing... 


A little bit of Housekeeping...

I am currently in the process of relocating my home and business, which means I will need to close the shop for a little while so I can pack up my stock and reorganise into our new home.

So important dates... 
  • I am putting the shop into Holiday mode from the 4th November.
  • You can still have a look at my listings but not be able to purchase anything during that time.
  • You can sign up to be notified by email of my return.
  • I have a few sell outs and I will not be restocking anything until I've settled into the new place.
So that's two weeks away, plenty of time to get anything you really wanted to.

use code: GICLEE20 to receive 20% off My Art Prints

I am planning a special on my return so hope you will keep in touch.

Thank you so much for stopping by 
There is still time to enter our current challenge!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!
Big Hugs Kim x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim