Friday, 31 March 2017

Blog Hop Featuring Chris Dark's New Garden Fairies Collection...

We are very excited to announce a guest artist in the Paperbabe Stamps family and to celebrate we are having a little blog hop...

The very talented Chris Dark has designed a collection of beautiful Garden Fairies Stamps, the Butterfly Catcher, Butterfly Emerges, Butterfly Fairy, and Musical fairy, they are a larger set and each includes a beautiful sentiment.



To add extra fun to our blog hop... we are offering up a prize! 
of the whole garden fairies collection to one lucky winner.

Here are the details:
  • A winner will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the designer's blogs and the PaperbabeStamps Blog to win.
  • Just leave a comment on any of the designer's blogs listed below or the Paperbabe stamps blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances) 
  • Deadline: You have until midnight on Sunday, 2nd April to leave a comment.
  • Please check the Paperbabe Stamps blog on Wednesday, 5th April to see if you are one of our lucky winners.

Here's a sample from me...


I chose the gorgeous Butterfly Emerges stamp for this block art.
I painted the block in acrylics first, then stamped the image in grey ink before painting in acrylics
I then restamped the image in black ink over my painting, this is a bit of a hit and miss exercise as I had to repaint her and attempted this three times lol... you can see in the detail piece that it's slightly off set but I kept with it.
I used the pretty blossom from the Musical Fairy set to add a trail of flowers to the adorable sentiment.


Today, we’ve enlisted some super talented designers to inspire you with ideas on how to use these beautiful new garden fairies! Hop along for lots of fun and inspiration! 
Carole C

Have fun on the HOP!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x



9 comments:

  1. Love the depth of this project Kim and the colour scheme is exquisite. I quite like the over stamp look, it gives it the handmade touch rather than the clean commercial look. I love it.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow, I love this, the colours are so pretty and I like the fact that the top layer is a little off, it gives it a really nice hand made look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these beautiful stamps. Yours is lovely done on a block in acrylics. I agree that the offset look is perfect, and I like the additional flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous new set, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I just love these new stamps. And your project is wonderful too. Well done!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congratulations to Chris, the stamps are wonderful. Kim, your sample is just gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing Chris's fantastic garden fairy stamps, I love them all, Chris is amazing to be able to create such wonderful images! Love the beautiful image you've used the colours are perfect. Big hugs Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this art block and your coloring. I really love all of the projects the DT made with these fabulous and fun fairy images..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim