Friday, 3 March 2017

Peony & Bud as Photopolymer Clear Stamp Set

It has been tooo too long since I last posted here, so much has been going on behind the scenes and on the screen in fact, that I've been ignoring my blog terribly.

I hope today's post will lessen that with little introduction to the Peony & Bud stamp set.


Peony & Bud


This was previously released in red rubber and has been requested again quite a few times so it is now available in photopolymer clear... It is slightly larger, with the leaves separate for more stamping possibilities.

The Details:
  • Peony & Bud will be available to purchase on Fri 3rd March.
  • The set will retail for £9.00
  • Peony & Bud stamp set includes four individual stamps, the main flower, two leaves and a bud.


I have a couple of samples for you...

This is a mixed media portrait using the Peonies in the foreground, I was aiming for a soft colour palette but when it came to stamping the butterflies I think the whole look completely changed course, typical art flow.
The whole piece has been coloured using watercolours, I opted for the Long loose wave hairstyle, the head & torso and female face stamps all in mini.

This next card was a very quick card to assemble, I've used distress inks through my polka dot stencil 
and stamped and heat embossed the peony in black embossing powder, for a fun and bright card.

Pop by the other designers to see their gorgeous peony projects.

I will update the blog again soon, with news on my next shows, challenges and new stamps.

Until then enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim & the team x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamp set Kim and those samples are stunning, look forward to seeing more very soon .. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set and fabulous inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flower stamp, the lines make it easy for colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love your samples too! So happy to see you posting again! I clicked your link but there were no videos to watch but it appears you were on Hochanda so big congratulations, Kim! I love your stamps! I hope your challenges will return at some point in the future as they always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to see you catching up on here, I think there a challenges that have not had winners drawn too.
    The stamp set is fabulous, I love the samples

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim